Course in Natural Language Processing I - Linguistische Informatik
|Lecturer||Dr. Andreas Niekler|
|Lab Advisors||Janos Borst|
|Workload||2 SWS Lecture, 2 SWS Lab|Exercise|
|Lecture||Tuesdays, 13:15 - 14:45|
|Lab||Tuesdays, 15:15 - 16:45|
|Contact||Email, or via Discord server "nlplecture"|
|Exam||To be announced.|
- Nothing yet!
- Lectures are live and will be recorded. The videos can be accessed by following the lecturenotes below. [Big Blue Button]
- Lab participation is organized as live event and take place in the same BBB-Room.
- Materials will be organized in [Moodle]
- Lecture website - materials and announcements will be uploaded on this website and Moodle.
- Discord - there is a dedicated Discord server for this lecture. Check your mails for an access code. There are different channels for questions regarding lecture and lab. Please join the server and choose a Nickname such that we can identify you (at least surname).
- Email - important announcements will be sent out via mail (Using Moodle).
- Soon - Starting with Organization, Introduction, Linguistic Foundation
The lab consists of exercises of different kind. We will announce theoretical and practical exercises throughout the course.
- Lecturenotes Generic » Scientific Toolbox » Literature Research [video 1]
- Lecturenotes Generic » Scientific Toolbox » Oral Presentations [video 2]
- Lecturenotes Generic » Scientific Toolbox » Scientific Writing [video 3]
- Coming soon!