|Lecturer||Prof. Dr. Martin Potthast|
|Workload||2 SWS Lecture|
|Time||Thursday, 11:15 - 12:45|
|Intended subjects||Bachelor's and Master's theses in the departments TEMIR and ASV or from the fields of NLP and machine learning in general.|
- The schedule of lectures will be displayed and updated on this website. Please check back regularly.
- All announcements will be communicated via email (please send all mail to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The first seminar is expected to take place on October 12th, 2023. Here, the presentation slots will be distributed across the following weeks.
- Seminars are live. The first session is for organizing the dates for your presentations.
- Materials will be organized via this website.
Scheduling appointments and organizational information [slides]
Maximilian Bley, Cleaning the Wortschatz Leipzig webcrawl with Active Learning
Yannick Brenning, Improving the Core-Set Approach for Text Classification with Active Learning
Dinara Imambayeva, Improving Compositionality of Images Generated by Stable Diffusion
Justin Löscher, Explain Google Rankings via Query Reformulation
Nicolaus Schlegel, Incorporating Knowledge Graph Embeddings in Large Language Models